Allergies, Allergens, Asthma, mold, and more. . .
Mold Allergy Testing
Allergies – Allergens and Molds, Los Angeles, CA
Allergies are a Very Specific Responses to Allergens in our Environment. Sensitive Individuals may Experience Short or Long term Health Affects Triggered by our Body’s Immune System. Allergy and Asthma Related Symptoms may include Runny Noses, Eye Irritations, Coughing, Skin Rashes, Sneezing and Even Flu-Like Symptoms.
Allergen Exposures. High Level of Indoor Mold Spores may Trigger Your Bodies Autonomic Immune System and Begin Producing Antigens that Help fight Environmental Mold Allergy Exposures. It usually takes multiple exposures to trigger an immune response.
5 Types of Immune Responses
- 1: Immediate hypersensitivity (allergy)
- 2: Cytotoxic
- 3: Immune complex disease
- 4: Delayed hypersensitivity
- 5: Autoimmune disease
Immune Mediated Responses
- Hay Fever
- Allergic bronchopulminary mycoses
- atopic dermatitis (eczema)
Did You Know Mold is an Allergen?
Most molds produce potential allergens. Mold allergens are proteins. Evidence exists that mold(s) are a cause of allergic disease (asthma, hay fever, upper respiratory allergies, hypersensitivity pneumonitis. 30-40% of the population can have an allergic response to a moldy environment. 10% of the population may have a fungal allergy.
Asthma is a condition that restricts the upper or lower respiratory airways in an individual. Approximately 85% of asthmatics are allergic to dust mites.
Antigens & Antibodies
Antigen is any substance capable of inducing an immune response in an individual. Moreover this can include t lymphocytes or specific cells in your body to respond. An allergen is is usually a antigen capable of triggering an immune response that kick starts the immune system and results in an allergic reaction – Allergy.
- Sexual or asexual reproductive units of fungi
- The allergens are released into the environment to digest food.
- The proteins are released after the spore lands and begins to absorb moisture.
- Exposure is typically outdoors.
- Indoor fungal growth can occur with persistent moisture
- Genetically controlled
- Sensitization thought to require repeated low level exposure to allergens
- Allergens are complex proteins produced by many different organisms
- dust mites, cockroaches
- Cats, dogs, Rats, mice, & other pets
- Fungi, mold, & other plants
- Symptoms include upper and lower respiratory anaphylaxis and skin
The male reproductive structure of vascular plants
- The allergens are recognition proteins that trigger germination
- The allergens are soluble and are released quickly into the respiratory track
- Exposure is mostly outdoors
- Plants with big flowers typically release small amounts of pollen
Learn more about our testing procedures
Did You Know Mold is an Allergen?
Mold Allergy Symptoms may Cause Symptoms Similar to Allergen Exposures. High Level of Indoor Mold Spores may Trigger Your Bodies Autonomic Immune System and Begin Producing Antigens that Help Counter Act Environmental Mold Allergy Exposures. Learn More 888.470.0470.
Mold Spore Allergy Symptoms , Malibu, CA – Picture Left
How Can Fun Guy Mold Inspectors Help You?
Our Team of Certified Mold Inspectors at Fun Guy Mold Inspections can Help Test for Allergens, Asthma and biological particulates that Trigger Allergy Symptoms. Inspect for Environmental Conditions that Lead to Mold Growth, Allergy and Asthma related symptoms. Allergy Test Today > > Call 888.470.0470.
Fun Guy Inspection & Allergy Testing -Picture Left
If you are Renter, Homeowner, Contractor or Building Professional Contact Us today if You would like to talk to a Certified Mold Inspector in Los Angeles, CA. We look forward to hearing from you. Our expert Mold Inspectors are standing by,
Allergy Relief Dr. Wang Acupuncture Los Angeles, CA
Specializing in many forms of allergy and allergy symptom relief, Dr. Wang’s Acupuncture techniques are designed specifically for each individual. Dr. Wang Acupuncture specializes in acupuncture, herbal teas and medicines.
Contact Dr. Wang 1912 Broadway Ste 102 Santa Monica, CA 90404 Neighborhood: Santa Monica (310) 922-0965
The Moldy Times, By funguyinspections.com
guideline from ASHRAE gives facility managers and building operating staff a strong foundation on which to improve performance of all buildings. “Modern air conditioning systems protect the health, comfort and productivity of building occupants,” ASHRAE Presidential Member Bill Harrison Attention all Facility Managers and Building Operators, Updated 04-09-2012.
Phoenix, August 14:TBA. November 13:TBA. Contact Derrick Denis at email@example.com or call Stephanie at 480-460-8334.
Los Angeles, July 19: Case Studies of Identifying Unknown Materials. Commercial and Residential Odor Investigations. October 25: TBA.Contact Stephen Roquemore at Steve@affordableinspections.biz.
- Airborne particle including pollen, fungal spores, dust mites (fecal particles), cat and dog secretions, rat and mouse urine, and others
- Stinging insect venom